- When you browse or visit our website, https://unkapped.com its subdomains and dashboard (collectively, the “Website”);
- When we create your account as our affiliate;
- When you use the “Contact us” function on the Website.
- When you are redirected via our Website to a partner website.
Table of contents
- What information we collect; why we collect it; and how it is used
- Personal Data retention period
- Third-parties that receive your Personal Information
- How we protect your Personal Data
- Additional information regarding transfer of Personal Data
- Your privacy rights
- Interaction with third-party products
- Analytic tools
- Contact us
1. What Information we collect; why we collect it; and how it is used
|Personal Data collected||Why and for what purpose?||Legal basis (GDPR only, if applicable)||Consequences of not providing Personal Data|
|When you visit or browse our Website|
Analytic tools and log files
For more information please read our cookies policy at https://www.unkapped.com/cookies-policy
|To operate, monitor and analyze the Website|
To provide you with certain features and functionalities, and improve the overall user experience on our Website
|Legitimate interest||Limited ability to optimize the user experience|
Certain Website functionality may not be accessible
|When we create your affiliate account|
Bank Account Details
Country of Residence
|To provide our services|
To communicate with you
To transfer payment for your services
|Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party|
Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; and for legitimate interests pursued by the controller
|We will not be able to provide our services|
We will not be able to communicate with you
We will not be able to pay you for your services
|When you contact us|
Any other info you wish to provide
|To respond to your inquiry|
To provide support (e.g., to solve problems, bugs or issues) and handle your complaints and/or feedback
To assess your potential for future cooperation with us
|Legitimate interest||We will not be able to communicate with you|
We will not be able to contact you for cooperation with you in the future
|When you are redirected via our Website to a partner website|
|To monitor the interaction between you and our partners|
To provide payment to our affiliates for having generated a lead
|Legitimate interest||We will not be able to verify that you receive quality services from our partners|
We will not be able to monitor the interaction between you and our partners
We will not be able to work with our affiliates
2. Personal Data retention period
Your Personal data will be stored until we: (i) no longer need the information and proactively delete it, or (ii) you send a valid deletion request. Please note that we will retain it for a longer or shorter period of time in accordance with data retention laws. Circumstances in which we will retain your personal data for longer periods of time include: (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal data or dealings. Regarding retention of cookies, you can read more about retention of cookies at https://www.unkapped.com/cookies-policy.
3. Third-parties that receive your Personal Information
We will also share with third parties the information collected for the following purposes:
- Hosting Services – we use third party services for the purpose of hosting our Website, its subdomains and our dashboard;
- Mailing Services – we use third party services for providing emails to our affiliates regarding updates to the Website and other related information for their use of the Website;
- Dashboard – we use third party services to operate our dashboard;
- Analytics – we use third party services for the purpose of optimizing our Website; information about your use of the Website will be sent to such service providers;
- Legal Authorities – to the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- Company’s related Transactions – if, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your personal data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events.
4. How we protect your Personal Data
We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your Personal Data. However, we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized access to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
5. Additional information regarding transfer of Personal Data
When we transfer your personal data outside of the EU/EEA, for example to third parties who help provide our products and services, we will obtain contractual commitments or assurances from them to protect your Personal Data or rely on adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission. Some of these assurances are well recognized certification schemes like the EU – US Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data transferred from within the EU to the United States.
6. Your privacy rights
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the GDPR):
- You have the right to access Personal Data held about you. Your right of access may normally be exercised free of charge; however, we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
- You have the right to request that we rectify any Personal Data we hold that is inaccurate or misleading;
- You have the right to request the erasure/deletion of your Personal Data (e.g. from our records). Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your Personal Data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have the right to object to or request restriction of the processing of your Personal Data;
- You have the right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your Personal Data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. Also, please note that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to request certain details of the basis on which your Personal Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but data transfer agreements and/or other details may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial confidentiality;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time or before the relevant institutions in your place of residence.
We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority and/or relevant institution.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us via the “Contact Us” page on our Website. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we require further information. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initially requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
7. Interaction with third-party products
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third-Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third-Party Services. Please be aware that Third-Party Services can collect Personal Data from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third-Party Service.
8. Analytic tools
- We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
9. Contact us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us via the “Contact Us” page.